Re: How to install StarOffice in muLinux ?

From: Angel Martin Alganza (ama@ugr.es)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 17:29:20 CEST

Hello GowriSankar, all,

First of all... Ihave to admit that I haven't folowed the thread very
deeply... so, forgive me if my "proposed" solution has been already
treated or is somehow stupid.

        Since RAM is a limitaton on those "smal" boxes and you need
StarOffice or somethink similar... how about seting those small muLinux
boxes as Xclients and run StarOffice on a X server? With a good enough
server you can run StarOffice (or better yet, OpenOffice) for quite a few
clients.

Good luck,
Angel