Re: How to install StarOffice in muLinux ?

From: Stephen Isard (S.IsardDeleteThis@ed.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 16:02:09 CEST

Michele Andreoli wrote:

> > > 3) Use your PCs as X-Terminals.
> > Wow.. !! that worked fantastically. Yeah..!! but unfortunately, the
> > screen resolution of the low end system - muLinux - is only 640 x 480.
> > How to increase the resolution ? what drivers should i use ?
>
> The NS1 disk comes with the SVGA. It give me 800x600.

Remember that your monitor and video card also put limits on the
resolution you can get. The XFree86-Video-Timings-HOWTO explains in
possibly more detail than you want. Michele has produced a tool for
computing modelines in your XF86Config file. Sorry, the name is eluding
me at the moment.

Good luck.

Stephen Isard