Re: [POLIT] Re: Protect your own

From: Grzegorz Borek (grzebo@poczta.onet.pl)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 02:16:12 CEST

I couldn't agree more.

> in vietnam it was because they didn't want commies there, in kuweit it was
> the oil, in israel it was because the busines in US was ruled by jewish
> people (no i am not antisemite or racist or fascist) and above that they
> wanted control in the heart of the islam.
> it's strategy, and not charity.
> maybe the only US action which was charitative was what happened in
> serbia/kosovo two years ago,

not even that. That was to:
a) distract the american public from the Lewinsky scandal
b) shoot out some of the content of the armories, so big weapons companies
can make more money selling new rockets.
I dont think USA has ever done something abroad out of the good will - ever
since Monroe Doctrine they do whatever suits them, and try to spin it as
working for the benefit of the humanity. And then they wonder why everyone
hates them...

--
Grzegorz Borek