Re: Actual News

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 11:46:26 CEST

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 09:34:16AM +0200, Massimo Pilolli nicely wrote:

> No doubt that US policy in Middle East is particularly hateful and
> unjust for millions of Arab people, and that Israel should have
> the courage to end its war against Palestinians and to live together
> them, but I'm not so sure this action was born in a Palestinian mind.

No, I think. I think this is a Bin Laben project. US supports some
illiberal govern in the Middle East (Saudi area), mainly for economical
raison (an old story ...); so, it is exposed to attacks from opponents
to these governs.

> Anyway, this is time for sorrow and pain, not for politics.
> I do express my sorrow and my condolences to all americans.

I agree totally.

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous