Re: GCC 3.0, Addons and more!!! [mu SETUP]

From: Enno Welbers (Neo.the.Matrix@t-online.de)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 22:25:01 CEST

that problem is quite simple to solve : the program you downloaded to
mulinux via ftp needs libraries that doesn't exist on mulinux. check that
via ldd on the system where the program works and then check the files under
mu . some will not exist. I had that problem, too. For now, i don't have the
time to use mu and I don't have an up to date version, so for all other
questions conerning mu, ask someone lse.

greetings,
Enno Welbers