RE: GCC 3.0, Addons and more!!! [mu SETUP]

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 08:18:31 CEST

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) *grin*
exactly where did you put, and what program was it???
If you put an executable into a directory not on your path, merely typing the name of the file will give you such an error.......
Try cd ing to the directory where you put the executable and then from the prompt issue
./filename <enter>
The ./ says "hey the files in this directory"
or use the full pathname to call up the file such as
exec /root/my_executable_file