Re: Any C++ programmers out that that can compile tsocks?

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 08:23:21 CEST

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Just exactly what programs are you intending to use???
Having visited the analogX site I've found there's a small "portmapper" there for win9x........
tell ya what I'll give compiling the thing a try using the -static flag...........it's gonna' make a giant binary.........but shouldn't be dependant on any outside library files.

Oh and BTW: no I don't Yahoo 8^P