Re: MUX...

From: Jochen Cichon (j.cichon@gmx.de)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 11:41:23 CEST

> Yes, please: describe what you did and - because I'm totally ignorant
> about MUD - please a few words about MUD itself are nice to have.

Ok Bob told something about MUD/MUX so i don't need to repeat that.

I've uploaded the images to one of my web sites.

    www.internet-ausstellung/mu

So there you can download the complete image MUX.tgz and the .fun and .cnf
files.

The addon is something intelligent... hehehe.
So there is no need to rebuild the complete mu startdisk.
You have to load the ADDON.fun and the MUX.cnf and create a link MUX.fun
So the prolog script (should) create mux.cnf and mux.fun itself, and also
add them to /setup/modules/order :)
and shutdown.
So the mux can now be configured very easy...
(think so...)

If there are more problems... let me know...
Especialy Michele so I can mail you all the config files i touched...
(shutdown, order, mu script (sure), ADDON...)

There is also the EXT addon available...

BTW: I found nothing on the webpage www.tinymux.com that indicated that
MUX2.0 is not free...

Have phun!!
Ciao Joschi