SETUP-Problems with X-Windows in MuLinux 12

From: Alex Pham (coder_alex@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 00:24:40 CEST

I'm using MuLiunx 12, the newest version, and I'm having trouble with
starting X-Windows. When I issue the command startx, it starts but then I'm
given an empty, blach screen with a mouse cursor on it. I already did the
config, but I did not put in my video card model and moniter specs, because
frankly, it didn't ask me.

I'm using a Diamond Speed STar A50 for Windows 98(Even though I'm using ME)
and my moniter is a Gem De-995 19'. What's wrong?