Re: muLinux Spanish translation

From: Richard Holt (rholt@telcel.net.ve)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 03:00:53 CEST

Mu?

I understood from Roberto's last post that he had started at the beginning of the file and had already done about 25%.
I told him that I'd start at the end of file and work backwards.
He could send me where he's up to and I'll send him mine.
We will put them together separately and revise.
Eventually, hopefully, we come out with one file to cat to Unix *.db
and send to you for revision.

Richard.