Re: muLinux v12.0: SVGA X Server and Netscape

From: Roberto Román Hdez. (peterkas@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 19:07:21 CEST

Hi:
I am a Spanish Mulinux user. It's a wonderfull O.S. and portable (my first
linux was mulinux) I am interesting to colaborate to translate into Spanish this
system. How can I use the db files for this work? Could you help me?
Thanks Michelle for mulinux.

Greetings from Spain

Roberto

 El lun, 18 jun 2001, escribiste: