Re: The Opera browser

From: Richard Holt (rholt@telcel.net.ve)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 15:34:24 CEST

Hello Michele,

I've been using the ad-supported version of Opera5 for about six months.
Began mainly for reasons of limited disk space. W/o Jave, it only takes about 2mb.
I'm running win98lite in Sleek & micro mode. w/o IE4 nor 5.

The Linux version is reportedly coming along well. It may have ads as well.
I don't find them intrusive. Since the tool is so good.

I'll check on the state of the Linux version. Opera is much better than Netscape.

Richard.