Re: mu-12r0 Netscape error

From: Stephen Kasirye (kassets@techmuk.ac.ug)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 11:47:04 CEST

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, NINAD BAPAT nicely wrote:

> Hi
> I downloaded the NS1/NS2 add ons. Everything works
> fine i.e.X started nicely no problems but after
> starting X when I type Netscape it gives a
> Bus error
>
> Please help?

I hope you have been reading all postings! (Have you?)
In one last posting, yesterday or the other day, Michele nicely wrote,
that for some odd reason Netscape does not start in RAM. You will have to
clone the mu set onto a hard disk from which it will then work.

He speculated what the problem could be, but first do as he said. I hope
you won't get a problem at all.

Stephen