kaffe/perl?

From: Jan-Olov Stensjö (jan-olov.stensjo@hgen.slu.se)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 09:54:20 CEST

Hi!

I'm abit lasy, so I'll try to avoid all pitfalls myself - have anyone tried
to install kaffe (-jvm) on mulinux?
I have to write a gui for mimerSQL database access from mu - Java would be
the easiest choice (in this case)

Another question: how to install new perl-modules in mu? I realise that
ExtUtils::MakeMaker is missing, and I tried to get hold of an old version
of this, but mu complains alot about not finding things.

In general, my problem is neither speed, RAM or space (considering 96Mb
flash-memmory hd)

regards,
/JANNE

phone no: +4618672387 or +..1971, cellular: +46703476778

Department of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Box 7023
750 07 Uppsala
SWEDEN