Re: SETUP - worked !

From: Richard.Kirkcaldy@IC24.net
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 21:20:26 CEST

On Tue, 22 May 2001, Zocon wrote:

> I wish to do more,
> I wish to try lynx, send mail,

Yes the sooner the better, and then we'll be free of M$ OE's html
defaulting posts. That email was awfully bright white here using Pico, I
might look into filtering out the html parts sometime.

Lynx is already installed (I think?), and the sendmail setup works
excelently in Mu, though if you ever leave mu you'll need to use a
sendmail install script I found though. It makes it a lot easier, secure
and it actually works http://cork.linux.ie/projects/install-sendmail/

--
Richard Kirkcaldy, richard.kirkcaldy@ic24.net
Ad astra per aspera.