SETUP - worked !

From: Zocon (zoconm@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 05:10:23 CEST

dear friends,

Thank u Mooron and Michele for the help. I went Online with MuLinux and telenet worked fine. Windows had made me lazy, i didn't knew that there was many things inside my computer and i could do more with them. I am happy with Linux :)

I wish to do more,
I wish to try lynx, send mail, perl, XWindows, GCC addons, please let me know where can i get addons and how to can i install them. Do each addon like perl, lynx, ... come as seperate xxx.tgz files ?

OT>> Michele, only a good film actor or Criminal can become a good politition in our country (in any country ??) u can image how his rule will be when he gets to power :)

best wishes
zocon