EXT is back :)

From: Jochen Cichon (j.cichon@gmx.de)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 13:14:45 CEST

The ext addon is very powerfull, cos it has samba and lynx and some other
needfull stuff.

So now we have SRV and WKS but 2 Disks! ;)

So I've created EXT_mu11 :))

Sure I've used the same name (EXT.tgz) but there are two directories...
/usr/srv and /usr/wks

I've tested and it seems to work :)

But I have to remove the JAVA Telnet :( because too less space :( Think the
directories are the ones.

Or any other ideas. I used the ext from mu10r5 and splited it into the srv
and wks directories. And after that the size after bzip2 is 1.8 not 1.75
:( so i removed java...

So you can download the EXT.tgz and the ADDON.fun (modified for EXT) at
    http://home.germany.net/100-182270/mulinux/EXT_mu11/

And don't forget the link
    EXT.fun -> ADDON.fun

So have fun with that.

CIAO joschi

PS: Michele please remove the link to my perl from your homepage... maybe
its not longer online and I have to remove the perl.tgz cos too few space...
Tnx.

I would like it, if you can upload the new EXT.tgz and the Addon to mu11r13
and put it under mu11 :)