Re: [misc] i think.

From: jake (samael@itookmyprozac.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 22:39:00 CEST

it is a script , not a binary. read the page , i don't understand it as
well as some other people might. all i know is that i can now write
siftware using a rh7 system and run it on mu , if i use the script to
compile it rather than "plain" gcc :) i compiled mpg123-0.59r on my redhat
system , for example. it uses a makefile , so i just replaced all the
relevant references of gcc to gcc5 (thats what the script is called). i
couldn't run the makefile on my mu machine for some reason.