[mu TECH] shells and exports

From: Heiko Irrgang (irrgang@sc-networks.de)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 18:00:48 CEST

Hi There, I installed muLinux just to join the lunix development,
but since i try to compile it i get several errors.

I searched a bit and i think that the main problem is that in
the Makefile there were several export's set.

If i export something under a "normal" linux i do the following:
# export test="1234"
Then i get the following:
# export
declare -x test="1234"

On muLinux i only get
# export
test

Whats up with the bash version used on muLinux? is it very old?
is it a special version? are there other shells available (zsh?)?
is export on muLinux limited to countries within the european community (embargo-version)?
(lastone not serious, but the others...)

please help...

By the way:
To all programmers: Nice thing! I've search long for a linux which is so small and still
very complete...

--
SC-Networks                             www: www.SC-Networks.de
Web Design, Netzwerke,