Re: Cloning to harddisk, EXT2

From: Fam. Coumans (postbode@famcoumans.myweb.nl)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 12:23:16 CEST

I keep stuck at the 'LI'-message when booting from harddisk.

The clone-process and the liloconfig-part of it, put the 'lilo.conf' at the
/tmp directory. It has to be on the '/mnt/etc', so I put it there. The
lilo.conf looks good to me.

Running 'lilo -r /mnt' to install the maps gives a message which indicates
to many symbolic links.
So, I made a /boot with a copy of the files in /mnt/startup/boot, except the
map-file.
Running lilo installs gives the message 'muLinux installed', a new map is to
be found at /mnt/boot, which is ok.

Rebooting still stops at 'LI'.

What next?