Re: new addon: poplog (long posting)

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 17:48:44 CEST

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 01:47:43PM +0100, Stephen Isard nicely wrote:

> Question you may be asking yourself: If this is so wonderful, how come
> I've never heard of it before?

Indeed. I used many times ago PROLOG (I think, one of more fashinating
languages) but never known poplog. A form of ELIZA had been one of first
program I wrote in BASIC, rewritten in FORTRAN, and finally in PASCAL
and C ( a this time, a floppy-disk was a black square of considerable
area).

I like much this subject but, concerning the little muLinux, I think
there is no program capable to translate from fractured to good english!

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen