Re: ext2 installation on 486/4MB

From: ZooT aLLures (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 05:13:54 CEST

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Go have a look here.....
http://sunsite.dk/mulinux/mu/faq/faq-3.html#ss3.28
And while you're at it you may wish to save this page and/or print it to answer future questions......quite a few answers to commonly and not too commonly asked questions

winsor