Re: PERL addon

From: Arnaud Calvo (arnaud@calvo-france.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 23:54:57 CEST

On 05-Apr-2001 Michele Andreoli wrote:

> Please, test the floppy addon with:
> # bzip2 -t /dev/fd0H1722

: doesn't recognize a ".tar.bz2" file, because of the extensions...

> setup -f XYZ from=/path/where/is/XYZ.tgz

neither recognize extension... but.... wait.... I hit this command :
setup -f PERL from=./PERL.tgz
your setup script seems not to like relative paths ;-)
I've changed also the extension and retyped the setup command, and everything
run OK.
But, for this too, it's a failure :
I wanted to use alogin, a perl scrip that allows to log automaticaly user x
into the tty1 (or the one you want), but it fails. Perhaps I have to install it
directly from muLinux, instead of copying perl modules in mulinux... so I now
need the gcc addon.........

See you...