Re: connecting to the internett

From: Richard.Kirkcaldy@IC24.net
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 22:18:36 CEST

Hi,
        That doesn't work for me - I can't be bothered getting it to work,
and setuid wvdial works fine for me. Hell, it's still safer than windoze
with sharing enabled by default. I'm not running any servers on my
machine so it should be safe enough (well I've talked myself into
believing it is - so it must be:-))

--
Richard Kirkcaldy