Re: connecting to the internett

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 02:25:09 CEST

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) I'm running a similiar setup consisting of a dual celery 500 196M voodoo 3 2000(PCI)...............to get X working I think you'll need the SVGA server included in later versions of linux, slackware 7.1 includes this in their distribution...... but then again, lately I've been wrong about as many issues as I've been right about*grin*

winsor