Re[2]: mu SETUP: problem w/ SoundBlaster setup

From: Maxim Belooussov (m.belooussov@chello.nl)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 11:05:19 CEST

Hello s,

Tuesday, March 27, 2001, 1:37:59 AM, you wrote:

s> Don't suppose you'd be so kind as to tell a sole how to do that? :-)
s> -s

You could make a DOS diskette with system files and sound drivers,
that are initialized via autoexec.bat and config.sys. After you've
booted in dos, try to insert mulinux disk and boot from it (maybe
it'll work?). After that you should be able to initialize the
hardware. Important! It works on _SOME_ machines, on some it does not
8(

--
Best regards,
 Maxim                            mailto:m.belooussov@chello.nl