[mu SETUP] Rebuilding the diskettes

From: Florian Harbich (doc.nice@gmx.de)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 19:10:21 CET

Hello all together,

After unpacking the disks using "mu -u" I want to rebuild my floppies:
But when I try rebuild my Base disk (1722K BOOT+ROOT+USR) using the "mu -r"
command, this works without any error-messages. (Except some "could not find
directory ..." errors in the part of the mu-script for "cleaning up").
But when I try to boot from this floppy, the systems shows this error:

RAMDISK: compressed image found at block 562
VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem)
EXT2-fs error (device 01:00): ext2_find_entry: bad entry in directory #2:
rec_len is too small for name_len - offset=0, inode=2, rec_len=12,
name_len=513
EXT2-fs error (device 01:00): ext2_find_entry: bad entry in directory #2:
rec_len is too small for name_len - offset=0, inode=2, rec_len=12,
name_len=513
VFS: Insert root floppy and press ENTER:

after pressing ENTER, the system halts with this message:

Could not create initial console (or something like that)

BTW, The Line starting EXT2 is really shown twice.

Does anyone know what to do to make it work?

--
Florian