muLinux v11r11 released

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 19:36:26 CET

Hello, friends.

I'm uploading the release v11r11, with this fixes:

1. an "fdformat" statically linked in the main
mulinux.tgz package. This helps a lot dealing with
library mismatches making the floppy disks.

2. I added in the SRV addon the ip_masq_* module, because
an user asked for the ip_masq_ftp.o.

I didn't change nothing else, because I'm currently busy
in some other activity.

Anyway, how you do you do? You, sparse around the world, in some
far continent that I do not know and (being realistic) never will know?

Oh, to be honest, I can't bear your food! so, it is better
to stay here, to me, even having enough money to visit the world.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen