Re: Mulinux setup with ext2 partition(a quick kludge)

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 07:05:43 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) I think you're looking at a file named "redir.gz" which I placed on my machine for users to punch holes through IP_Masq-ing to allow access to internal machines from external sources(internet).
The file you want is called aptly enough mulinux-11r9.tgz and the link to it is at the VERY bottom of my ugly webpage.....
As I said I don't even know if it'll work, but it should work exactly like the standard "mulinux-11r9.tgz using either "mu" under linux to create the disks or Dosutils under DOS.
If I'm not mistaken though you'll have to run Liloconfig after cloning and before rebooting or you'll get one of those wonderful "non system disk" errors..And almost immediately after that upgrade using the "real" mulinux-11r9.tgz if for no other reason than to gain three files I had to remove to make room for Lilo and liloconfig

winsor