Re: Mulinux setup with ext2 partition(a quick kludge)

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 05:55:41 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) greetings,

I've created (butchered) the newest muLinux11r9 base tgz.
I just added lilo and liloconfig and removed gpm,elvis, and tinyirc
(you can put them back during an "usr upgrade") from an original unbutchered mulinux-11r9 base floppy
I don't even know if it'll work(haven't tested it yet).
But with this you should be able to do your EXT2 install from the butchered disk1
at your risk of course*grin* and still add the add-on disk at a later time.
It's at
http://phoenixii.cjb.net at the very bottom of my ugly page.
Good luck

winsor