RE: 3C EtherLink III and network problems

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 23:19:00 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Although kinda' redundant did you set the cabling to use cat5(RJ45) cables???
A few of my 3c509b's were set in this manner and I had to use the DOS setup program to switch them to use thin coax.......as they were talking to an empty plug*grin*

winsor