Re: resolv.conf

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 09:43:20 CET

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 10:42:42PM -0500, Smith nicely wrote:

> I can't persuade setup isp to save my nameserver to /etc/resolv.conf.
> I need to enter each time I boot.
> Phone #, pap, all are saved ok. Am I missing something?

A DNS is managed also in setup/network and setup/named. I didn't found
yet a good way to keep consistency between.
Try putting the same NAMESERVER also in setup/network.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen