RE: SCSI cloning and then Kernel panic

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 02:14:01 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) The scsi modules must be loaded before attempting to access the filesystem on the scsi hard disk, which of course can't be done if the scsi modules to be added are contained "in" the filesystem*grin* which can't be accessed without them.........snake with it's tail in it's mouth here*L*

winsor