Modified startup files for IBM thinkpad 360

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 11:24:50 CET

Justy extract to some directoru other than /etc/rc and look at the
files, if you decide to use them, BACKUP the /etc/rc dir and extrat
the new files over the old ones.

everytinhg isn't as pretty as possible, but...

and modify the modules files and remove kernel modules that you
donät need/have, so there will be no error messages during boot
time. Also remove apmd form daemons file... sorry that I didn't have
time to do theise modifications for you.

and the file is rc.tar.gz but this windoze machine messes the
filename....

Registered Linux user number 189403
Registered Linux machines 83873 & 83874

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,