mu [OT] the quest for the holy grail

From: Dave Houghton (mulinux@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 22:12:02 CET

Many thanks to all those who have mailed me, both on and off the list, in my quest for old motherboards at less than stupid prices.
Much as I'd like a trip to Finland, Germany or even the USA my accountant and the tax man would have a fit. So it looks like a trip to Edinburgh to grab a couple of Compaq 486's before the Liverpool mafia find out about them :-))
Snow, blizards, freezing cold and the M6 motorway permitting of course...

--
Dave muLinux UK mirror