RE: Re: [OT]Linux and ADSL?

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 18:44:42 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) FTP Clients may be run on any box on the internal network.
Also an ftp server can be run on any box on the internal network, and can be accessable from the external network(internet).
On my home network I have several services running on different machines that are accessable from the external network.
Although I have no wish to steer you away from muLinux, for this specific purpose I'd most heartily recommend using freesco, as, for beginning users the setup is much easier. Particularly running internal services that one wishes to be accessable from the external network.
www.freesco.org

winsor