Re: Busybox?

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 10:40:16 CET

On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 05:23:57PM +0200, Daniel Liljeqvist nicely wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 05:44:44PM +0100, Michele Andreoli wrote:
> > What is the list of new commands in this busybox? i.e., commands
> > absent in current mu busybox.
>
> cat, chvt, cp, echo, halt, ls, tar, umount, more, mount, mv, sed, reset, uniq,
> loadkmap, logger, ping, telnet, wget, true, false, gzip, gunzip etc.
>
> NOTE!: Sed won't work properly.... =8-(

And surely, the same apply for many other :-). Surely, you will find that
"ls" has less parameter then normal, so many Mu scripts simply refuse
to works properly.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen