RE: [OT]Linux and ADSL?

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 11:12:18 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) If you're planning on using muLinux on the same machine as your windows box (a single machine) hooking up a external DSL "hub" to an muLinux machine is VERY simple..........just make sure that whatever ethernet card is installed in your computer is muLinux compatible.
and then use the values given to you by your ISP to setup the networking in mulinux.

winsor