Re: 386sx 4mb

From: Mark Roberts (mu@manumark.de)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 20:54:16 CET

> Creating the UMBDOS stuff on my desktop machine and doing a multi-volume
> zip to the small machine sounds promising, but guess I am going to have
> to find out what UMBDOS is :) -Gene

UMSDOS, surely. You don't need to know anything. From (a) either inside
DOS or (b) when the partition is mounted as 'msdos' or 'fat' or whatever
it's called, you simply need to zip the whole bleeding archive. The
'u'-information that makes MSDOS into UMSDOS is all in the weird files
with weird names like --linux-.---.

Mark