Re: SVGA and lucent winmodem

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 17:19:47 CET

> 2. I failed to install module for Lucent Winmodem. I had to do it
> manually in the second console as install script that came with
> the module uses a different /etc directory tree and other
> incompatibilities with muLinux The 'setup -m ltmodem' command
> returned error about missing kernel version (if I remember
> correctly) and 'insmod -f ltmodem' command from the script
> returned a whole bunch of messages that seems to be error
> related.

This sound like a module for a new kernel that the good old 2.0.36
of mu, So the module is incompatible with that old kernel of mu
(that's why you get thoise symbol undefined and symbol missing or
something like that errors when trying to load that module.)

Registered Linux user number 189403
Registered Linux machines 83873 & 83874

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430