Re: Iomega ZIP support?

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 14:15:00 CET

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 11:26:48AM +0100, Angel Martin Alganza nicely wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> Using my paralell Iomega Zip drive was as easy as loading three kernel
> modules: scsi_mod.o, sd_mod.o and ppa.o (lp.o has to be unloaded if only
> one paralell port is available). Of course, as Michele suggested, 'setup -f
> scsi' worked fine as well when indicating ppa as the card to be used.

The suggestion is not mine, but it is the right one because "setup -f scsi"
does exactly that:

                scsi_mod.o
                sd_mod
                x.mod

where x is the specific module requested.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen