Lilo on the 1st disk

From: FRANZ (franz_listas@bigfoot.com.br)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 18:50:33 CET

Hello,

I'd like suggest, if it's possible too, about put Lilo on the 1st disk
(mulinux-??r?.tgz). Why? This disk could be the system disk and perhaps a
person like me - that like to use MicroLinux - could install the system
in a native linux partition with Lilo. Sorry about my English.

Does someone know if there's a simple text editor like DOS EDIT to linux?
As a novice, elvis isn't a intuitive program that I could save, erase a
line, select all document, etc. I'll be very happy if anyone could send a
programa like that (compiled) to me. Thank you.

Franz Josef Mídia & Entretenimento
http://franzjosef.virtualave.net