Just a note

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 01:53:47 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) greetings,

Just a note to let fellow users know that my backroom server now has a "proper" domain name.

It's reachable at www.muwebber.net

The internal links haven't been switched over yet, but they should all still work just fine.

Also note that I'll be taking it offline this weekend for a few hours, as I'm a bit tired of watching a pair of scsi drives dangling out the side of the case*grin*

winsor