Re: Problems with Mulinux-9r5 - Can you help me?

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 11:34:48 CET

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 11:51:42PM +0000, Karl-Heinz Zimmer nicely wrote:

> You are perfectly right but still I would like to again mention our good
> old wish of having a solid one-floppy muLinux AND the possibility to
> enhance it by using addons.
>
> Michele, do you see any chance of offering *both* a one floppy and a
> two floppies solution - without administrative overhead for you?

Mulinux offers the two-floppy model since 4 years! "mu -i"

> We discussed that a while ago and it ended somewhere in the area of
> "Oh, my god, I will never be able to support two different models
> of muLinux simultaneously, I just do not have the time for this!"

Because I myself forgot about muLinux models. We have also the
options (4), of course:

                BOOT+ROOT (1722K) and USR (1722K)

What I really cannot mantains is different archiviation system on
the site ( example: an UMSDOS zip file)

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen