Re: Upgrading from v11r3 to v11r4

From: Angel Martín Alganza (ama@ugr.es)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 11:11:03 CET

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, I myself wrote:

> Ok... booting and...

<SNIP>

> The system (up to now) seems to be usable... but I am not sure whether or
> not something has changed (althoug muLinux says it's v11r3).

Well... it seemd to be usable and so it was for simple actions, but it
spited out tons of error messages (mainly related to the libc libraries
-missing or not found) when it came to more complicated things (as
configuration, LaTeX usage, etc).

        I finally decided to upgrade to v11r4 by deleting the whole tree
and starting again from scratch.

        Michele, I would be ready to do some testings for you (on my
notebook as well as on some PCs) if you want/need me to do it and let me
know what would be needed.

Angel