Re: [mu SETUP} Xwindows

From: denis (denis.bredelet@laposte.net)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 01:36:45 CET

[sorry, delayed message]
Well, I suppose Michele knows better the problem than I do. If you zip
your
\linux folder, 1) there will be no lost files and 2) tranfer through the
serial
link will be faster. However, this is destructive (the files you already
downloaded will be erased) so you may first try the resync bit. It
should not
damage anything.

Joyeux Noël!
-- Denis.