Re: [mu SETUP} Xwindows

From: Ch_Grosse (Charles.Grosse@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2000 - 12:53:40 CET

Hi, Michele & Denis.
What I've done, is to instal MuLinux in UMSDOS on a 486 computer and then
copied the whole Linux directory to my 386 via a null modem cable.
If I, well, understand, I have now 2 possibilities:
1) Under linux re-synchronize UMSDOS (Denis proposal) OR
2) Pkzip the whole linux directory on my 486 and PkUnzip it on my 386
(Michele proposal).
Am I right ?

BTW: A tous les MuLinuxiens (to all the MuLinux-addict) et plus
particulièrement à (and specially to) Michele (with one "l" like Michele, ma
belle ;-}): ===> JOYEUX NOEL [| :-o}
(I suppose this is the first course of french on the Mulinux mailing-list;
the next one will be how to say "Happy New Year").