Merry Christmas to everyone!

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2000 - 15:20:42 CET

I would like to extends to all members of this mailing-list my
best Merry Christmas: the most part of the members comes from the
Europe, so I hope this do not disturb other professed
confessions (I, personally, have no preferences, in this controversial
matter).

I will leave my home for a little vacation tomorrow, but maybe
I will be able to still use Internet in order to mantains some
contacts with you, my remote friends!

Happy new year and keep you as good men!

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen