MuLinux v11r3 released

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2000 - 15:06:39 CET

You will find some notes about the new release following this URLs:

        http://sunsite.auc/dk/mu/relnotes
        http://sunsite.auc/dk/mu/CHANGES

11r3 isn't a revolution compared to the v11r2, but I revised and
upload every addons.

The most part of *visible* news are in the SRV addon (more precisely,
 in the internal Web server), so if you load the BASE+SRV you will have
the best part.

I also created a personal page about "muLinux El-Torito" here

        http://space.tin.it/computer/ipyan/mulinux

This is my personal muLinux, that I use as demonstration.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen