Re: D/L muLinux

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 17:38:07 CET

On Fri, Dec 22, 2000 at 03:57:03PM +0000, Stephen Isard nicely wrote:
> Michele Andreoli wrote:
>
> > > I've just had a quick look at the download mirror sites:
>
> > Can you do a similar
> > test in the WEB PAGES section?
>
> Tom Poindexter: ok
> Franz-Albert Van Den Bussche: ok
> Peter Sieg: connected to an ftp page, not clear what muLinux content
> there is, if any
> J.R.Pena: ok
> Swedish page: "This page contained mulinux in a zip file. It is now
> closed"
> R. Warnke: ok
> Miguel Angel: ok
> Romain Francoise: ok
> Alfie Costa: ok
> Daniel Liljeqvist: ok
> Jochen Chichon: ok
> Winsor: ok
>
> I thought I'd do the other links while I was at it.
>
> Hal91 has closed down.
> TLinux site gives an error message (both links)
> ODL: connection refused, maybe busy (both links)
> Airmid: Netscape unable to locate server
> Empire: requested url not found on this server
> HVLinux: it's there, but I had to fight my way through a lot of
> ads for pornography before I could see it.
> The others are all ok.
>
> Regards,

This report looks like a disaster!
So, the links relative to other mini-distros are mostly defuct.
If you can contribute a list for minidistros, I will thank much.
Otherwise, I will update the next year.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen